A bit about me.
I'm a freelance filmmaker based in Vancouver, BC. I specialize in cinematography, editing, and directing, and have a passion for telling compelling stories through the use of video content.
My past work includes corporate promos, interviews, short films, instructional videos, motion graphic design and feature-length documentaries. I have worked on set as well as at the editing table for the past five years.
When I'm not working on video projects, I'm probably biking around town or watching my dog dig holes on the beach.
- Production Lead for Kharé Communications 2015 - present
- Cinematographer & Editor for Open Door Group testimonial video series 2018
- Director & Editor for Water Liberty, Planet-Sustaining Products 2014 - 2017
- Lead Editor at ECUPS (Emily Carr University Production Services) 2014/15
- Official Selection / Award of Excellence - CANADA SHORTS Film Festival 2015
- Official Selection - Slamdance Digital Bolex Fearless Filmmaking Showcase 2015
- Winner - Best Screenplay: Golden Panda International Film Festival 2014
Camera of Choice
D16 Digital Bolex
Dog of Choice